Friday 28 September 2012

Live, Laugh, Love


Hi everybody!

“You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth.”
―William W. Purkey 
Welcome to my blog! I feel like I haven't really have a chance to introduce myself, or my blog, in between my previous posts, Hopefully this one will cover some of it,

So, blogging is definitely something new to me, and a blog where I can create posts everyday? That will take some getting used to.

I want to apologize for not doing much in this blog. I guess I'm just a bit overwhelmed with this new platform. It's so free and such a great way to have a voice, and there is around 5 posts all waiting in the draft area, waiting to be posted, but for some reason, is not. But, they will be soon, thats my promise.

Anyway, as I conclude this post, I ask all the viewers to please comment about your thoughts, or experiences, to my posts, and thank you to those who already have.

Remember to Live, Laugh, Love,


Bye   

1 comment:

  1. Nice picture! Hope you post your blogs soon, because I'm waiting to here more from you!

    ReplyDelete